After Announcing Her Plans To Relocate To The United Kingdom, She Got Poisoned By Her Friend

After proclaiming her intention to travel to the United Kingdom, a potential Ghanaian lady is poisoned by a friend.

After Announcing Her Plans To Relocate To The United Kingdom, She Got Poisoned By Her Friend

According to accounts, one Nana-Adwoa was deceived by a friend to whom she revealed her plans to go to the United Kingdom. Unfortunately, the news did not sit well with her buddy, and she ended up poisoning Nana-supper.

QuickScreencapture 20220105 141928

Read Also: Toke Makinwa Complains About How People Care More About Who She Sleeps With Than She Does

Adwoa’s Nana, on the other hand, died after being brought to the hospital due to problems from the poison she had consumed.

Click here to see the video.

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.